I have exciting news, which also works very well for ILRB’s 300th post! The I Love Romance Blog was nominated by the It’s Good to Be Crazy Sometimes blog for the Liebster Award.
Thank you so much! ♥♥♥ Please go check out that blog:
Here are the rules.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who gave you this award and link back to their blog.
- Answer 11 questions given by your presenter.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award.
- Hide up a tree or in a bush? Probably a bush. I’m a little afraid of heights.
- Favorite Cartoon? I assume an animated film counts? Let’s try Beauty and the Beast.
- Do you like splashing in puddles? Sure, when the mood hits me.
- How loud could you scream? This one is hard. I can’t force a scream; I never could. Even when I was a kid, when my cousins and I would play a ‘screaming game’, I tried, but it was almost impossible. Now, in the bedroom… that’s a different story! But, I’ll keep this answer clean. LOL. 😉 I have screamed pretty loud when I was in pain before, in the midst of an injury. I still often wonder if I really could scream if I were being chased or something.
- How close are you to your parents? Pretty close. We have a tight-knit family.
- Do you have siblings? Yes, I have an older brother and sister. I’m the youngest.
- Are you stubborn? Good Lord, yes! It’s sometimes a flaw of mine.
- Best Childhood memory: There are so many! I guess the best ones were when we visited my grandparents’ house. We there so often, it was like a second home. Now, the memories are bittersweet because they are gone and I miss them a lot.
- Favorite snack: Um…chocolate, of course! Is there any other kind of snack? LOL.
- Are you Pink or Blue? Definitely pink! I love hot pink!
- Can you guess the sort of theme? Something to do with childhood, perhaps?
My questions for other bloggers:
- If money wasn’t an option, where in the world would you visit?
- Describe yourself using three words.
- As a child, how did you answer that age old question: ‘What do you want to be when you grow up?’
- If you were stranded on a deserted island, what five things would you need with you to survive or remain sane?
- Do you have any pets? Children? Plants?
- What do you do outside of your job for fun?
- What was the last book you read? What types do you usually read?
- What is your favorite meal, either at a restaurant or at home?
- Do you often listen to music? What kind?
- If you could describe it succinctly, what would your life motto be?
- Give us one fact your blog readers might not know about you.
Well, it’s that simple! Thank you for the nomination, and I hope the other bloggers get a chance to participate! As always, it’s been a pleasure! 😀